Interested in donating a prize to the Atticus Annual Golf Tournament? Kindly fill out the form below:
The tournament will be an 9:30 am ‘shotgun’ start. All tournament participants should be at the golf course no later than 9:10 am. While golfing, we will have a long drive challenge, closest to the pin and an opportunity to shoot for a hole in one and win a new truck! Tickets for this will be available on the course.
We will have a banquet BBQ at Silver Lakes and raffles after the round!
Standard Golf Tournament Rules:
· Please designate 1 person to keep score for all players in grouping. Winners are based on individual score
· If you reach double boogey in strokes, please pickup your ball and score yourself double boogey on the score card.
· Play your ball as it lies
· Please don’t go ball hunting
· If a ball is hit out of bounds or into water or you’re unable to find it, drop at point of entry and take a 1-stroke penalty
· Respect the course
NEW TO 2022 ORANGE BALL CHALLENGE:
· The Orange ball is like a 5th golfer in your foursome with it's own score
· A different golfer plays with the Orange ball on each hole
· The Orange ball rotates through your team, everyone taking their turn
· Example = golfer 1 plays holes: 1, 5, 9, 13, 17
· Example = golfer 2 plays holes 2, 6, 10, 14, 18
· Whoever is playing the Orange ball, use the hole score to your individual score, as well as the Orange ball score
· The team with the lowest Orange ball score wins the grand prize
· If you lose the Orange ball, you are eliminated from the game
· Do you best to keep your score low, but don't lose your ball!
We are extremely excited to announce the Atticus Annual Golf Tournament 2022!
Saturday, August 13th, 2022
The tournament will be taking place at:
Silver Lakes Golf & Country Club
21114 Yonge St, East Gwillimbury, ON L9N 0J8
We have been working closely with SickKids Foundation to bring awareness to Leukaemia and directly support front line workers who have graciously helped Atticus and many other children.
We now have an exclusive SickKids fundraising page that allows you to donate directly to our goal.
Donation tax receipts will also be issued immediately.
What You Helped With Last Year!
Last year, we were able to raise $21,000!! $15,000 was donated to the Haematology and Cancer research at SickKids hospital. $6000 was donated to Southlake Hospital POGO department! POGO was able to buy a Venous Ultrasound Imaging Machine. The machine is very helpful for nurses and doctors, specifically during any child’s first couple of weeks of diagnosis, with taking blood from patients in a safe way. The machine’s main purpose is to aid in guiding placement of a needle into a vein. Sonography can help locate the exact site of the vein and avoid complication, such as bleeding or damage to a nearby nerve or artery.
Tournament Information / COVID-19 Golfing Rules
We have worked with Silver Lakes directly to do our best to address the issue of COVID-19.
If you will be golfing with us, please note that all regulatory and Ontario Laws pertaining to COVID-19 will remain in effect.
Please arrive only 15 minutes before your tee time.
Please keep individual scores and provide your scorecard at the end of your round.
For any questions or concerns please email:
If you’re interested in donating gifts to the event, please connect via email with: